Copyright © 2015 The Little India Barnsley Takeaway. All Rights Reserved
01226 380 555
Little India Takeaway
Barugh Green Road
Mon - Fri 5:30pm - 10:30pm
Sat - Sun 5:00pm - 10:30pm
Office 01226 380 555
Mobile 07404 886 267
07971 019 740
1) There will be 3 to 10 pupils in every session and classes will be for 2 hours per session.
2) You will prepare and cook certain dishes that are being taught in the scheduled cooking classes, please enquire at the reception and book your favourite courses available.
3) You will take away two meals and two rice at the end of the session, which you will have prepared and cooked in the class.
4) The classes are not demonstrations, they are completely hands-on and the meals are cooked by you, with the help and guidance of Amrad himself. He takes you on an educational journey through his twenty years of expertise and secrets. You will come out the other end fully understanding the purpose and effect of each spice you later use in your own curries
5) At the end of the session a recap of today's cooking and questions and answers on the topic.
6) You will take home what you have cooked today at no extra cost.
£ 59.99 per person for 2 hour sessions
£ 149.99 per person for 3 seperate sessions
Terms and consitions apply.. Please see below
The course fee includes use of all ingredients, pots, pans, and use of fully fitted kitchen and the food you cook will be yours to take home with two rice at no extra cost.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Bookings are only confirmed once full payment has been received.
* Minimum of 3 persons required for class to be held, if less than 3 person not booked in, class will be rescheduled and notified by 8pm on the day before.
* All bookings are non-refundable.
* If unable to attend your booked class, you are welcome to send another guest in your place for the date.
* Under unforeseen circumstances we reserve the right to cancel a class, in which case you will have the option of a full refund or a class re-schedule.
lThe Little India cooking class does not accept liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred during the course of the class.